Advocate for CranioSacral Therapy
Please join us in advocating for CranioSacral Therapy. This can be accomplished through a myriad of actions and every act is vitally important to the cause. The following list illustrates the many ways that each one of us can make a difference. Even a small act of educating your own circle of influence can ripple out and join a wave that can become a sea of change.
- Simply promoting yourself as a practitioner is an important way to spread the word.
- Educating other practitioners and the community at large about CST is the next step.
- Becoming active in other organizations and institutions helps with awareness and understanding.
- Conducting case studies or full research projects supports the validity and credibility of our work.
- Political advocacy is not for everyone, but networking and educating those that have influence in the political arena is a powerful way to make a difference.
- Following legislative activity and writing your representatives actually does make a difference.
Make a donation